Hugo’s Amazing Tape – 50 ft Roll x 1/2″ Wide Reusable Double Sided Non-Stick Adhesive Review
Are you tired of dealing with sticky messes and residue left behind by traditional adhesive tapes? Look no further than Hugo’s Amazing Tape – the ultimate solution to all your binding and organizing needs. This 50 ft roll of 1/2″ wide reusable double-sided non-stick adhesive tape is a game-changer.
Features and Benefits
- Removable and Reusable: Unlike regular tape, Hugo’s Amazing Tape adheres to itself, not to your belongings. It can be easily removed and reused without leaving any sticky residue behind.
- All-Purpose: This versatile tape can be used to hold or bind together various items such as crafts, cords, sewing thread, wood, papers, supplies, and boxes. The possibilities are endless!
- Easy to Use: Simply cut the desired length, tighten the tape around the items with a light tension, and press it together by flattening all overlapping tape and smoothing it. It’s that simple!
- Three Sizes Available: Hugo’s Amazing Tape comes in three different widths – 1/2 inch, 1 inch, and 2 inches. Choose the size that best suits your needs.
- As Seen on Shark Tank: This product was created by inventor Hugo Maisnik and featured on ABC’s hit television show Shark Tank. It’s the original and still the best!
Let’s take a look at what customers have to say about Hugo’s Amazing Tape:
- “As I was trying to organize my sewing thread spools and trying to untangle the ‘thread monster,’ I had a thought. I’d been doing this my whole life, as did my mother before me and everyone else since the invention of the spool. That’s a LOT of years. It dawned on me that surely, by now, SOMEONE has developed technology to help reduce the rat’s nest that inevitably results from stored spools. So, did some searching on Amazon and found this stuff. Bought 3 sizes right then. Smartest move ever. I’ve gathered all the spools of thread I had from hither and yon as well as those my mother left me into one tidy drawer. Find the spool you want, use the thread, wrap it back up with the same strip and stow it back in the drawer. No tangles, no rat’s nest. Had not realized how much time it’s cost me over the years to have to extricate a spool from its tangles, nor had I realized that the threat of fighting the thread monster had made me reluctant to sew at all. The only caveat is to make sure you cut off a long enough strip to overlap itself; instructions suggest cutting enough to wrap 1 1/2 times around your item. It’s reusable, and if the plastic tape gets covered with dust, shreds, dirt, whatever, just rinse the tape off and let it dry. Good as new!”
- “This product is better than I expected. I thought it would be flimsy like plastic wrap, but it’s much more like vinyl and has a bit of heft to it, making it easier to work with. It performs as well, if not even better, than advertised. It sticks to itself with very little tension or effort. The first thing, actually the main thing I got it for was to secure spools of thread. Especially bobbin threads. However, I purchased the 1/2 inch because I want to use it on more than just thread, and 1/2 inch is great for spools, but a little too wide for my bobbins to fit neatly in the plastic box I keep them in. So I cut it to length and then cut again the long way to make it two 1/4 inch strips. It worked! and was easy to do! It’s just heavy enough to make handling it easy. I do love tape and have years of experience with many different kinds. I’m rather choosy about my tape and materials I work with. This Wonder tape is a welcome addition. I’d be willing to bet it will work on rolls of gift wrap too! I figured the half inch would be good for many things besides my sewing stuff, but it does come in assorted widths if you need something wider. And if you just want it for bobbins and thread, you may want to go with 1/4 inch. I highly recommend it and will buy again!”
- “I was told about this stuff in a small sewing shop and they were sold out. I came here to order it and I LOVE this stuff. I use it to roll up my vinyl, cork, and fabric.”
- Removable and reusable
- Versatile and all-purpose
- Easy to use
- Comes in three different widths
- Featured on Shark Tank
- May require cutting longer strips for better adhesion
- Can be difficult to put on initially
If you’re tired of dealing with sticky residue and want a versatile and reusable adhesive tape, Hugo’s Amazing Tape is the perfect solution. It’s easy to use, sticks to itself without leaving any residue, and can be used for various purposes. Whether you’re organizing your sewing thread, securing items, or bundling supplies, this tape has got you covered. Don’t miss out on this amazing product!