Alpha Nocturnes: Contracted Mate – Marriage Review
“Fuck, Ada…””Brad… oh, fuck… deeper… harder!” Ada’s shrill voice begged between breathy moans.The banging of the headboard against the wall intensified as Ann froze.No… it couldn’t be!She took a deep breath and nudged the door a little more. Her chest felt like it would explode as she held her breath whilst the crack widened.When it revealed her sister lying underneath Ann’s husband-to-be, her hands flew to her mouth to stifle the gasp of horror as her heart shattered instantly.As Brad roared his release inside her sister, Ada turned her head towards the door with a smirk.An icy chill descended over Ann as if a bucket of ice water had been thrown over her and she stood and stared, her eyes wide and mouth slightly open in disbelief.Ada lifted her hand and waved in Ada’s direction with a smug smile plastered on her face as Brad collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck tenderly.Is there anything you can do if your mate had sex with your sister?***This Novel is still Ongoing.Book two comprises chapters 51-100.Book three should follow by the end of January 2023 with another 50 chapters.”
Features and Benefits
The Alpha Nocturnes: Contracted Mate – Marriage is a captivating novel that keeps readers on the edge of their seats. The story revolves around Ann, who discovers her husband-to-be, Brad, having an affair with her sister, Ada. This shocking revelation sets the stage for a thrilling and emotional journey.
The novel is filled with intense moments and steamy scenes that will leave readers breathless. The author’s descriptive writing style brings the story to life, making it easy to visualize the characters and their emotions.
One of the strengths of this novel is the mystery surrounding Ann and Adam’s relationship. Readers are left wondering if Adam is Ann’s true mate, adding an element of suspense and intrigue to the story.
The book also explores themes of betrayal, love, and redemption, making it a compelling read for fans of romance and paranormal fiction.
- Engaging storyline with unexpected twists and turns
- Well-developed characters that evoke strong emotions
- Steamy and passionate romance scenes
- Mystery surrounding the true mate of the protagonist
- Some readers have mentioned editing errors and formatting issues
- The story is divided into multiple books, which may be frustrating for some readers
- Repetition of certain information throughout the novel
- I’m loving this series and the mystery of not knowing if Ann is Adam’s true mate! I can’t wait to read more!
- I’m really enjoying this series in spite of the writing errors. Ann and Adam are adorable, and I’m looking forward to seeing how their relationship continues to grow and what ends up happening with the Alpha king situation.
- I disliked the parts where there was info repeated several times. We got it the first time no need to repeat it. I don’t know if I would recommend it or not because the story is not finished. The rating I gave is because it is a good storyline but the length of story is getting old and I lose interest real fast if a story I’d dragged out.
- I wonder if or when the next 30+ chapters will be released on kindle. There is 135 on the dreame app. I want to finish reading it but I dont want to pay for it twice. I would prefer kindle to the dreame app🤷♀️
- I’m really enjoying this series so far; it’s quite the mail biter. I can’t wait for the Nocturnes to win once and for all.
- The storyline itself was pretty good. Kept my attention. BUT, annoyed that I’ve now spent $10 for 2 “books”. That really aren’t even one completed book. And I definitely don’t feel like I should be having to deal with so many editing errors for this price. If this gets dragged out into several more “books” I won’t be completing this series. As this is more like reading on those annoying “free books” app. That are not free at all.
- Oh my this was good for a second half Cant wait for part three Ann and Adam are so smart I hope the continue to be and save themselves and the king.
- It’s very odd to break a book into 3 just for money.I would rather have one book that cost more than 3 fractured writings.
- I would give the book to a friend to read. It was a 4-star for me. Cliff hanger to see what happens next in The Dark Moon series.🌷
- Wonderful!!!! Absolutely brilliant. Perfect flow from one book to another and very detailed. Nothing left to question except what happens next!?!?!
- Storyline is great. Although you find the name Ada and Ann are not always in the right place.Is there a third book coming? Why just cut off without her calling her best friend back? Think I’d have been happier if it ended with her being told what was found out.
- It wasn’t as good as the first one in keeping myAttention and seemed a lot shorter. This book is rough when it comes to editing and formatting, but the story is still interesting.
- No I want more now I have to wait I hope the next book is out soon bc I’m going to go nuts till then.
- I must have more, there’s no way you’re going to leave me hanging like that. It’s hurtful, like… I need MORE.
- I read both books in a day, and now I’m waiting for the third. Well there better a third book, way to many lose ends too tie up.
- ASIN: B0BRMDQX7D
- Publication Date: January 3, 2023
- Language: English
- File Size: 1350 KB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Sticky Notes: On Kindle Scribe
- Print Length: 206 pages